Sunday 26 July 2015

The Lion Sleeps Tonight(The Tokens 1961)

You really cant beat a day out at Chester Zoo so on Sunday we decided to rise early and head off in hunt of lions, tigers and bears. Its very easily accessible by train from Stockport and to be fair its an excellent deal British Rail do for train, bus and entrance to the park!! Wearrived at about 11 o clock and carefully planned our route to take in as many animals as was possible. In previous visits to the park there have been many slight disappointments of not being able to spot certain animals in their enclosures. This visit was totally different with so many highlights. A close up of the fantastic jaguar having a pee, the amazing male lion getting so close i could smell his breath and the wonderful painted dogs devouring half a cow in front of our very eyes. Amazing!!!!!
We are so lucky to have this major attraction on our doorstep and to be able to see some ofthe animals up close that we would probably only ever see on television. A fantastic great value day out for adults and kids alike!!!

As you are all aware my son Jack has spent time recently in hospital due to an accident he had whilst on his scooter. His sister not wanting to be left out was admitted to Stepping Hill on Tuesday with gallstones. I dont really know alot about them but i can tell you all my daughter was in an awful lot of pain and discomfort. Its not nice seeing anyone in pain let alone one of your own. She was so brave and didnt grumble or moan at all. Well done Georgia.. She is now on a strict diet with an operation likely in February when she turns 16!!!

My pool career came crashing down to earth on Wednesday after two man of the match performances. I finally lost my unbeaten record. It wont be long before i can sharpen my arrows and resume my other sport of darts!!!!! I will have to up my training regime one thinks! If you cant comfortably drink 8 pints on a Tuesday darts night and still chuck the tungsten then there is no place for you in the side!!!

My son had to come up with a name for his dream team which had to include 3 footballers who had played in the Premier League. I reckon Michu@DeGea,Ba is a quality effort!! Well done Jack and can anyone better him.???

No comments:

Post a Comment