Monday 15 June 2015

Knees Up Mother Brown

Knees Up Mother Brown..

I dont know if your all aware but my knees after going up and down ladders for the last 10 years are well and truely knackered. I recieved my first ever steroid injection in one of them last week and i am now in possession of what only can be described as a Super Knee!! It looks exactly the same as it did before(hairy and knobbly) but feels great and pain free at last!!

My work is very important and i pride myself in doing an excellent. Last week we were working for a lovely couple in Withington and with the sun on our backs we transformed their house with new fascias, soffits and gutters. They were over the moon and we left happy with our 3 days work and on to our next project. Imagine my horror when i recieveda call from them in the evening telling me none of the upstairs windows would open!! We had put the boards on a quarter of an inch to low. Now no one wants that little bald fellow Dominic Littlewood on their backs so back we went, ripped it all down and put it right!! Not the best money making job i have ever done but at least my good name is still intact..

For all of you that me well you will be aware one of my favourite pastimes is sipping a few cold ones in the local pub as often as possible. After years of running my own ale houses, a pint has become a good friend and an enjoyable way of relaxing after a days work. Today is the first ever National Beer Day so although i urge you all to stay within the weekly alcohol guildlines and always drink sensibly. Get yourselves down to your local, raise a glass and keep the British Pub open!!!! Cheers..


No comments:

Post a Comment